Euro: Semifinals - Spain v. France - July 9

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Seeing Cucurella get the ball in a good position then turn and pass it back/side instead of to the winger or trying to dribble past someone triggers me as a Chelsea fan constantly having to watch that.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Seeing Cucurella get the ball in a good position then turn and pass it back/side instead of to the winger or trying to dribble past someone triggers me as a Chelsea fan constantly having to watch that.
He's not great at providing width, I much prefer when he is used inverted and ends up as another midfielder. In that spot his passing has been lethal.

Reactions: luiginb

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
“Hey, I know our crosses haven’t been getting in since we scored, but I have a great idea: how about another cross!”

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
France needs to make some adjustments at the half. For how defensive this lineup is, they are getting exposed badly.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Goal today basically clinches Yamal winning Player of the Tournament, I gotta think.
Not even the best Spanish player.

Anyway Spain has hardly won the tournament yet.

france playing an insanely defensively line-up and still getting cut like butter when spain choose to break forward
You do realize France has as many shots and shots on target?

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
France ain’t creating one chance with this midfield, zero creativity.

Reactions: luiginb

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Not even the best Spanish player.

Anyway Spain has hardly won the tournament yet.
I'm not necessarily saying I would give it to him. I'm just talking about the narrative.

And in a tourney where there have been few individual standouts, I don't see this as being a tournament where the MVP is necessarily on the Champion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad