Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Spain vs. England, just like last year
d977ebf9d26a6299b84e34d99f0a5ddd.jpg

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Southgate's best coaching half as England coach and it's not even f***ing close

Spain v England will a doozy final, very reminiscent of the Florida Panthers this year from England

• Haha
Reactions: Jussi and luiginb

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Yeah if Florida had the best team on paper and were held back by an ultra defensive AHL coach with fixed ideas.

Erm, what did you think people thought of Maurice before this Florida stint? Lmao, there was a shitshow when he got hired by Florida by most people in the hockey world. And they arguably were the best team on paper all year, what are you saying? Lmao. People also called Florida OT merchants just like how people call England pens merchants

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
They did. Them reaching the final was always a high possibility when the got the easier side of the bracket.

But it is still most likely that they'll be easily beaten by Spain.
I think it's a 50-50 game. I don't think they'll 'easily' be beaten. I mean say what you want about the England team, but they're a tough out.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I honestly don't have issue with either team winning on Sunday.
I have an issue with either one of them winning, but that's life. The Spanish are if anything much much cockier and much harder to like than the English, but the upside is that I normally don't actually read or hear what Spaniards have to say about football, whereas England I feel is a team that I constantly hear about whether I like it or not (in part because English people dominate the U.S. coverage of this sport as well).

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I have an issue with either one of them winning, but that's life. The Spanish are if anything much much cockier and much harder to like than the English, but the upside is that I normally don't actually read or hear what Spaniards have to say about football, whereas England I feel is a team that I constantly hear about whether I like it or not (in part because English people dominate the U.S. coverage of this sport as well).

So the Spanish are cockier, but you don’t normally read or hear what Spaniards have to say? Gotcha.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
By the way, I'm fairly certain I've seen United both getting a similar penalty than England got and being penalized with one some years ago. Possibly during the same season. Late tackle hitting the shooter after the shot.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
We played so well today. Y'all haters are just fueling me. See you in the final. 2-0 to England. Book it.

They were the better team today, little let down in the second half but Southgate came through (imagine if you told an English fan that before the game today lol). I wonder how their style holds up against Spain's possession but we shall see.

Reactions: HeHateMeFrisbee

canuckster19

Former CDC Mod
Sep 23, 2008
Gothenburg Sweden
By the way, I'm fairly certain I've seen United both getting a similar penalty than England got and being penalized with one some years ago. Possibly during the same season. Late tackle hitting the shooter after the shot.

If he wasn't cleats out, I don't think it gets called, he was cleats out and got a yellow, he charged at Kane before the strike so, it was a dangerous play.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
So the Spanish are cockier, but you don’t normally read or hear what Spaniards have to say? Gotcha.
I will never forgive Spain for Ramos and Co. intentionally disrupting Schweinsteiger's interview after the final in 2008. One of the lowest and least classy things I've ever seen around football. And of course that's pretty much the story of Ramos's entire career.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad