U18: Semi-Finals at the U18!

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Dower Nilsson's so close to being a great prospect but... Will be interesting to see who picks him and how his development from here on goes.

I have worries that a certain team I root for that seems to like their smallish Swedish forwards are going to be enamored of him and Stenberg going into draft day. I'm not a big NDN fan from some club play viewings and they have guys like that already with Ostlund and Rosen...

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Bronze will be interesting. A team for whom it’ll be the biggest game of most of their career versus a team that will probably just want to go home and prepare for the draft. All the same, Canadas skating edge may be too much for Slovakia.

Reactions: Chainshot

jcbio11

Aug 17, 2008
Bratislava
USA and Sweden in the finals. Should be awesome. These two teams seemed to be on a collision course from the beggining of the tourney. Both absolutely dominant in their bracket. But there can only be one now.

Reactions: Chainshot

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I have worries that a certain team I root for that seems to like their smallish Swedish forwards are going to be enamored of him and Stenberg going into draft day. I'm not a big NDN fan from some club play viewings and they have guys like that already with Ostlund and Rosen...
idk I don't think Buffalo would go for NDN. Östlund, & Rosén might be on the smaller side but I don't think the scouts that liked them would like NDN for similar reasons as them.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
The kid that ran the goalie should definitely be suspended tomorrow.

Can Celebrini fly home? He might make it for the second period of the Steel’s playoff game.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
The kid that ran the goalie should definitely be suspended tomorrow.

Can Celebrini fly home? He might make it for the second period of the Steel’s playoff game.
Price.

Also I like how Allen goes "come on, guys" to then engage in some roughing, to then pretty quickly hug to stop it.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Pathetic tournament from Canada. Against any credible opposition they fold like a cheap suit. Beer league teams play with more structure than what I just watched.

Sweden vs. USA will be a banger. Two great teams who actually know how to play the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad