Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Has Tre and Von played on the field together at all? Maybe just a few plays in the Lions game last year?

God damn it.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Has anyone figured out just why Mike McD went for the 2 pointer yet? I'm still scratching my head over that. Also why he ran on 3rd and 7 before the half and why he is trying to force the run down by 20. I know their O has plenty of time to score 3 TD but some of his calls have been baffling to me.
I'm a bit behind and maybe someone already gave the detailed answer but the answer is it's the mathematical approach if behind 14 and I suppose maybe 17. A two point conversion is converted slightly more than 50% of the time so if you are down two Tds and go for two the likely outcomes are you convert so then a single extra point could give you the lead after the second TD or if you fail you still have a slightly better than 50% chance to convert the two points after the second TD to tie the game. It's a modern way to approach the game but not every team would take this approach. Obviously teams like Miami and Buffalo are more likely to be successful than ones with inept offences.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Bills PR says ankle injury for White, but it "looked" like something else. Has Stefania Bell chimed in yet ?

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Miami shoots themselves in the foot with the penalty, and the D responds. Nice job to stick the dagger in it.

I leave Allen in for one more drive but run, run, run. I don't think you can take for granted a 28 point lead against these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad