Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Honestly, I’m not too worried about Jackson and Elam. But I am just heart broken for tre. So much work to get back.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I'm a bit behind and maybe someone already gave the detailed answer but the answer is it's the mathematical approach if behind 14 and I suppose maybe 17. A two point conversion is converted slightly more than 50% of the time so if you are down two Tds and go for two the likely outcomes are you convert so then a single extra point could give you the lead after the second TD or if you fail you still have a slightly better than 50% chance to convert the two points after the second TD to tie the game. It's a modern way to approach the game but not every team would take this approach. Obviously teams like Miami and Buffalo are more likely to be successful than ones with inept offences.
I understand now. Thank you.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Tre white blowing an Achilles would kinda blow the feel for this entire game. That could be a career ended for a corner already struggling to come back from injury.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Hyde was probably related to his hamstring he's been dealing with. Looked like he was in and out of the tent, but I wouldn't be surprised if Hamlin finished the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad