John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20230924_200306066.jpg

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Vikings wastes a ton of time after converting 4th down and the Cousins throws a game killing interception. Defense bailed out Staley huge.

Colts trying to lose with those last two play calls.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Colts try to run on both 3rd and 4th and short and get stuffed

Vikings wastes a ton of time after converting 4th down and the Cousins throws a game killing interception. Defense bailed out Staley huge.

Colts trying to lose with those last two play calls.
The Vikings reverse karma from last year overwhelms the Chargers being the Chargers.

• Haha
Reactions: ValJamesDuex

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Our defense was phenomenal today.

But damn, that Dolphins offense is scary. We're going to need to be dialed in. And Allen cannot turn the ball over, he's going to have to keep pace.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Reactions: ValJamesDuex

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I'm just looking forward to playing Denver. Losing fangio wrecked that defense.
Ejiro Evero was a damn good DC last year, there's a reason the narrative was how Wilson only needed to score 17 points a game and couldn't even do that.

Letting him go was a big mistake. I expect Carolina's defense to be much improved. Evero is going to be a HC, and fast.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
The first two games I didn't notice Bernard for the most part, which is a good thing, because he wasn't a liability

Today I really noticed him. Turns out it was also a good thing, because today he was an asset.
The stats geeks loved his numbers, today that played out on the field. Seems like he is grasping the mental part of the game as well. Saw him communicating with Milano quite a bit.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Ejiro Evero was a damn good DC last year, there's a reason the narrative was how Wilson only needed to score 17 points a game and couldn't even do that.

Letting him go was a big mistake. I expect Carolina's defense to be much improved. Evero is going to be a HC, and fast.
Honestly I thought Fangio was their DC last year lol :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad