Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Hope Allen is okay. What a crap victory lol but it's still a W.

Meanwhile the Dolphins lost their best pass rusher and Tua got banged up. No idea on why they were still playing when the game was well past salvaging.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Ravens are the best team in the conference. But McDermott's record against them is great. I wouldn't count us out in that matchup.

But let's just win next week and put that off until the championship game, which will be here when Browns upset Baltimore and we beat the Chiefs at home.
Exactly. Lamarr is still a question mark in the playoffs. Does he only have the 1 win? Against the Titans back in 2020 right?

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Xavien Howard apparently had to be carted off the field today. Same for Bradley Chubb.
Tua got hit on a slide as well towards the end. Mike McDaniel is a idiot for leaving them both in when the game was that big of a blow -out that late.. Chubb injury looks bad . No idea about Tua though.

Reactions: Husko

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
McD made the decision not to put the Ravens-Phins score on the stadium scoreboard today...
(thinking too much)

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I think Atlanta-NO is one of the Saturday games, winner stays alive for the division (needing a TB loss), Bucs can't clinch from result of that game.

Miami-Buffalo is for the AFC East regardless, could be Saturday OR Sunday night.

Houston-Indianapolis could be Saturday or Sunday night, especially if Cincinnati loses today.

Reactions: misterchainsaw

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
McD made the decision not to put the Ravens-Phins score on the stadium scoreboard today...
(thinking too much)
Oh my God who f***ing cares?

Well, at least that game will kill the Allen for MVP train, along with Lamar's outing in a huge game.
Yeah Lamar wrapped it up today with their respective performances

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Cincy and Pittsburgh both totallt going to win today, and next week each gets an opponent with nothing to play for (Baltimore locked into 1st, Cleveland locked into 5th). Goddamnit.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Thanks a lot Seahawks. Down 7 already. Chiefs doing their best to match. When you look at next week’s key games it’s all teams with nothing to play for we need to win. Really need these teams to wake up

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
(thinking too much)

I watched this game. They didn't need any distractions. They beat themselves just fine; thankfully, the defense was up for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldgoalie

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
So I'm looking at the Playoff Machine:

A Miami win next week gives them the 2 seed, full stop.
A Buffalo win next week gives Buffalo the 2 seed and Miami the 6 seed....also full stop.

If we lose AND make the playoffs........it's a rematch of Bills/Miami in Miami in Round 1.

If we win.......it sure looks like we get the winner of HOU/IND in Buffalo in Round 1 (assuming JAX beats TEN)....unless that game ties, in which case the AFC Central 3rd place finisher might be there. If TEN beats JAX.........good sweet lord there's a lot of scenarios.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
So I'm looking at the Playoff Machine:

A Miami win next week gives them the 2 seed, full stop.
A Buffalo win next week gives Buffalo the 2 seed and Miami the 6 seed....also full stop.

If we lose AND make the playoffs........it's a rematch of Bills/Miami in Miami in Round 1.

If we win.......it sure looks like we get the winner of HOU/IND in Buffalo in Round 1....unless that game ties, in which case the AFC Central 3rd place finisher might be there.
Could be the Bengals, they have H2H over Indy, so you could end up with Jacksonville 4, Cleveland 5, Miami 6, Cincinnati 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad