Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Come on Cowboys, put away these frauds. Then all we'll need is a Patriots win tonight to make this officially the best Bills weekend of the year.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Come on Cowboys, put away these frauds. Then all we'll need is a Patriots win tonight to make this officially the best Bills weekend of the year.
A Pats win tonight and a Raiders win tomorrow would be a Xmas miracle ontop of all the other games that have went our way this weekend.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I don't see how the Cowboys get back in this one. They haven't done shit on offense since the TD and their D is getting carved up. Miami probably extends this to 2 scores coming out of the half and puts it in cruise control from there.

Prove me wrong losers.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Both of these teams are not ones I will fear in the post season. The both look like powerhouses against meh teams and meh against respectable teams.

We beat ourselves when we lose, they both let their opponents beat them.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Both of these teams are not ones I will fear in the post season. The both look like powerhouses against meh teams and meh against respectable teams.

We beat ourselves when we lose, they both let their opponents beat them.
Miami's defense has gotten a lot better (Tennessee collapse notwithstanding) I'll be interested to see how they play against us and the Ravens

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I think the kick was probably the right play - if Miami has the ball the last 4:30 they're probably going to kick the winning fg anyway if they need it

But they get (a clearly correct) call and it's first and goal

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
That 4-7 minute range is where so many teams don't go fast enough down 5-6 points where a td leaves you up by less than a FG.

You need to be going fast in that scenario so the opposition can't just drain the clock on you with a moderately successful FG drive

Dallas went slow and only left 3:30

Now Miami snaps with 20 seconds left on the play clock on the edge of FG range

And Dallas returns a few seconds by not calling timeout before the 2 minute warning. First down here for Miami and they'll be able to take it down to ~1:05

Reactions: NotABadPeriod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad