Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Merry Christmas Bills Mafia.
Time for Santa to take a long winter's nap before his long day tomorrow
1703390921705.png

They probably would’ve gotten Music City Miracle’d if Erickson just ran straight
The Spanish broadcast showed that lane, scary

Reactions: Tsujimoto

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
They probably would’ve gotten Music City Miracle’d if Erickson just ran straight
Maybe. Benford had broken through the OL wall they had set up and could have made the play right there, I think that's why Erickson cut it back inside.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Maybe. Benford had broken through the OL wall they had set up and could have made the play right there, I think that's why Erickson cut it back inside.
Yeah looking at the play again, he and someone else were coming down and it would’ve been tricky for the WR to split them

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
NYT needle now has the bills playoff odds up to 79%. Could go as high as 89% or as low as 53% depending on how tomorrow's games go. If most games go the way of the favorites, we'll land somewhere in the 70s.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
There are no style wins in the NFL and garbage of strength of schedule or strength of victory rarely come in to play in tiebreakers. The win is the important thing. If you tell me we win this way at the end of January and early February I’m signing up. Stressed but signing up. Take care of business next week and go into 18 with the biggest game of the year so far.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
OK, someone can check me on this.

To keep the 10-7 back door an option, we still need one more Cincy loss, a Steelers loss, a Broncos loss, and one of Indy/Houston to lose twice (more likely the loser of their game taking a second loss).

Cincy should lose next week to KC.
Pittsburgh should lose next week to Seattle.
Denver is a problem. This means we might need BOTH Indy and Houston to lose twice, or Browns to lose out.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
This is why you need to pile those wins early in the season. So your fans aren't having heart attacks watching the f***ing hook and ladder with the season on the line. Listen here the Bills, I have a FAMILY. Please don't kill me. Blow out the patriots next week. Blow out the dolphins. In fact, make every game from here on out over at halftime. Please.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
OK, someone can check me on this.

To keep the 10-7 back door an option, we still need one more Cincy loss, a Steelers loss, a Broncos loss, and one of Indy/Houston to lose twice (more likely the loser of their game taking a second loss).

Cincy should lose next week to KC.
Pittsburgh should lose next week to Seattle.
Denver is a problem. This means we might need BOTH Indy and Houston to lose twice, or Browns to lose out.
Add Jacksonville to the IND/HOU list as an additional option. I know they play TEN the last week but if they drop one to TB this week who knows in the AFC South when it comes to last week matchups.

I think you have one too many teams losing up there too. One of those doesn't have to happen. EDIT: Never mind you covered it with the "Indy or Houston" language. But they could both lose twice too. The only way it's not advantaging us is if all three of IND/HOU/JAX lose twice. Then one of them wins the divison and we only benefit from the other two, wild card race speaking.

Cleveland's a WC team (unless they lose out....which wouldn't be outrageous, honestly), then one more of the CIN/PIT/DEN/IND/HOU/JAX crowd can take up another spot (with the best of IND/HOU/JAX winning the division and thus dropping out of the conversation.) THat would leave the 7 for us.

Last edited:

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Hopefully get home, extra day off rest. Scout opponents. Get healthy. Get a few guys back next week. Take care of business and get some help from the out of town scoreboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad