Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Most every game is going to have one to two drive on both sides of the ball that are like that. Just happens ours were the first drive for both squad today. Been pretty much dominate near perfection since.

I hope Hyde is out cause of the score/precautions versus being any type of major issue.
I think so. When Hyde came off after the last drive he looked like he was walking off fine, chatting it up with White...I think he could have come back in if he needed to, but he didn't need to.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
I hope the league looks at the hits on Kincaid and Allen. The one was a classic case of "defensive receiver" and the other a headshot which is never a good play.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Nice to see them operate so well in structure for most of the day, have a good deal of success on the ground, and have other running options besides Allen for 3rd and short/goal line work

Reactions: whiplash

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Yet the Bills offense got boo’d off the field after the first drive and this forum was meltin down after the first drive! Most of our fans don’t deserve Allen or this team.

Go bills!
Both this and the other board stadium wall …it’s the bi-polar Bills fan experience

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Both this and the other board stadium wall …it’s the bi-polar Bills fan experience

great fan base in the sense they are loyal and dedicated, bad fan base because they got unbelievably arrogant when we got good and are now spoiled/bratty when we aren't having instant success. The team goes three and out and you'll see this forum melt down and the fans in the stadium boo (gross). Not trying to bash anyone, it is just my opinion and I'm moving on.

Also hope Davante Adams is okay. He's a good dude.

Good dude so long as you aren't an innocent bystander near him when he's upset. Then he'll push you and yell at you :laugh:

Reactions: Sabreality

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
That is like my perfect Bills game. If the opposing team is going to give you 5-7 yards on every play then take it and make them pay for it which the Bills did beautifully. It's clear the coaches gave Josh a good talking to after last weeks game and reeled him in a bit.

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
Good "get right" game. I think they're still growing into a MASSIVE change on offense with the switch to 12 personnel. Room for improvement but overall great gameplan and execution.

Defense played lights out. Garappolo is also a bad QB.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
I think just as we shouldn't have lost our shit about losing last week we can't lose our mind about blowing out a bad raiders team in our home opener. It's a week to week league and we have a HARD schedule. 10 playoff teams in the next 15 games. Chiefs, Eagles, Bengals, Dolphins 2x, Giants, Cowboys, Chargers, TB, Jacksonville.

And two of our non playoff opponents are the Patriots, another one against the Jets.

It's gonna be a slog. Win next week and then move on to the next. Play our best football in January/February.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Hyde - Hamstring
Floyd - Ankle
Gabe - ?? Hoping it's not that ankle again

Wonder if Rapp might get a game for that hit seeing Adams left ?

Run D was great, Jacobs 9/-2, Oliver and Daquan looked good
Bernard led the team in tackles 6 and momentum changing pick
Brown had a good game vs Crosby
Cook for 125, 4-36, and both backups ran hard
Gabe 6/92/1
Harty is not it, Sherfield's usage meh ?

Also hope Davante Adams is okay. He's a good dude.
one day we have to discus a elephant in the room that White is no longer a shutdown cb ?

---

Last edited:

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Not a perfect game, but a nice complete game.

Keep getting Kincaid experience, the guy is going to be such a weapon in a very short amount of time in the league.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
That is like my perfect Bills game. If the opposing team is going to give you 5-7 yards on every play then take it and make them pay for it which the Bills did beautifully. It's clear the coaches gave Josh a good talking to after last weeks game and reeled him in a bit.
It's also possible Josh took some accountability for the way he played last week, and went in with a heightened awareness as to what opposing defenses are going to do to him. It's not like he's never played the short-game before. But we'll never know for sure.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Hyde - Hamstring
Floyd - Ankle
Gabe - ?? Hoping it's not that ankle again

Wonder if Rapp might get a game for that hit seeing Adams left ?

Run D was great, Jacobs 9/-2, Oliver and Daquan looked good
Bernard led the team in tackles 6 and momentum changing pick
Brown had a good game vs Crosby
Cook for 125, 4-36, and both backups ran hard
Gabe 6/92/1
Harty is not it, Sherfield's usage meh ?

one day we have to discus a elephant in the room that White is no longer a shutdown cb ?

---

They have to use Harty like a weapon and I don't think Dorsey has unlocked that gadget badge for his play calling. Harty can be dangerous.

I would still give Tre about another month or so until he is really at 100%

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Daboll might be available soon...
After last year, I don’t imagine they’ll do anything mid season this year. But they are going to regret the Daniel Jones contract for a while. As a side note either I accidentally typed a K or my phone changed it but I originally had Daniel Jokes before noticing and considered leaving it for accuracy. :laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad