Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
We need more Kincaid and less Knox. But I get it, Knox has the teams trust and is an all around TE.
Case in point: the play where Allen got free from the free rusher and found Kincaid for positive yards. At the beginning of the play, Kincaid looks to chip on the DE before releasing, but the DE went inside so he released. You wonder if Knox would have read that and instead got a piece of the blitzing DB before releasing.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Time to feed Cook. Just keep it on the ground and ride off into the sunset.

I knew we were stuffing Jacobs but didn't realize he was -3 prior to that play.
After what the Jets did to us last week on the ground you knew they were going to focus on Jacobs and force Jimmy to beat us. We have played that to perfection today.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
These are the games that are a pure joy to watch, even considering the 1st couple drives.
Most every game is going to have one to two drive on both sides of the ball that are like that. Just happens ours were the first drive for both squad today. Been pretty much dominate near perfection since.

I hope Hyde is out cause of the score/precautions versus being any type of major issue.

Reactions: Zman5778
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad