Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I'd want that call if it were on the BIlls....but I don't hate the no call. He was turned back for the ball most of the way and there's no illegal contact once he's out of the pocket.

I guess it depends how much of a hold he had on the jersey as opposed to just contact. If it's just contact I think it's a good no call (given that they've largely let them play in the secondary)

Reactions: Husko

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I'd want that call if it were on the BIlls....but I don't hate the no call. He was turned back for the ball most of the way and there's no illegal contact once he's out of the pocket.

I guess it depends how much of a hold he had on the jersey as opposed to just contact. If it's just contact I think it's a good no call.

Sure looked like a good fistful of jersey to me......and I don't think the CB ever turned around to look for the ball.

If that was a no-call on a Bills WR, I'd be apoplectic.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Sure looked like a good fistful of jersey to me......and I don't think the CB ever turned around to look for the ball.

If that was a no-call on a Bills WR, I'd be apoplectic.
He definitely turned. He even reversed which side he was looking back on with the ball halfway there.

Bengals get the ball back after two straight failed QB sneaks.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I dont want to hear anyone say Burrow doesn't benefit from his weapons again.

Yea he has a stable of elite weapons. Of the franchise guys, he is also the most likely to just have dud games with awful production.

Not sold on him at all

If Cincy is a smart team.......they'll capitalize on this and trade Jake Browning to a QB-needy team for something nice.
Presumably teams are watching the film of him throwing mediocre passes to his elite weapons and praying for good results

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Yea he has a stable of elite weapons. Of the franchise guys, he is also the most likely to just have dud games with awful production.

Not sold on him at all

Presumably teams are watching the film of him throwing mediocre passes to his elite weapons and praying for good results
He's good, but imagine putting Browning on the Bills if Allen went down? You know he'd look mediocre, and the defense wouldn't save his ass.

Im all up in my feelings right now. What the Vikings do to a motherlucker, haha.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
If the BIlls lose to Dallas, there's scenarios where Indy reaching 10-7 (rather than 9-8) could save us. So yeah, this is a tough game to decide who to root for. A loss here for Pittsburgh also gives them room to beat Cincy next week and still need to get two wins after that.

All in all I think it might be better if the Colts win this game? The worry in that case with their schedule is they beat Houston in week 18 to go to 11-6. But I'd think Houston would be favored in that game if Stroud is healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad