Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
What no one's really talked about is the loser of Baltimore/Jacksonville could be in danger of falling into the wild card too (Baltimore closes at SF, MIA, PIT). Baltimore's tiebreakers are bad (even with the loss to the NFC Niners), Jacksonville's are not unless they beat the NFC teams and lose to the Titans

Even KC is one (admittedly huge) upset away from being in danger of dropping to 7 losses with another loss to Cincy who plays well against them defensively.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Is Tomlin gone this year? Looks like likely his first losing season and missed playoffs.
Steelers don't like change. Firing Canada mid-season was crazy enough.

I think Tomlin stays but he'll be on the hot seat. He needs to make a better OC hire. Unless the figure out QB though, it's going to be very tough for Tomlin to survive beyond next year.

Reactions: SabresFan26

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
The most important game was always Denver and the bills game. If those two go buffalos way, the other two don’t matter. Although it would have been nice to see Cincinnati get another loss

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Detroit's punted 3 times from Denver territory and netted a TOTAL of 87 yards. lots of hidden yardage left on the field

edit: updated the stat, the gamebook is currently shorting their punter about 13 yards on the first punt.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Broncos had a TD called back...for offensive offside. Reid/Mahomes should take notes: THIS is a bullshit call.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
For yiu who watch. Yes we all feel abused , Bills and sabres fans.
Mostly ( u feel it as fishy ) both teams are fooked w to make you feel the opposite as you do , to hate them. Like a tease ,

The Bills are that good, Don't be fooled and think they'd choke or whatever the narrative . Like an artist in their vernacular, We can will this team ( and the other) to at least be even and win in thr end , if they can in real sports under the eyes of the us/ god. Etc. F tech , f hidden agendas. Bring it all out w humble understanding of the weaknesses of all men including ourselves

Last edited:

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
=
Everyone is beating me to the punch

That's odd. Liam Eichenberg was also trending to sit out today:

But I guess with the O-Line in shambles, it's not all that surprising. What would be surprising is if Eichenberg lasts the entire game.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
I think they will be fine. They may not cover the spread but I think they win. The Dolphins will still score points. I just don't see the Jets scoring enough.
It'll be interesting. Wilson just put up 30 against the Texans, and the Dolphins' defense is mediocre on a good day. On the other side, the Jets are facing a banged up Dolphins' offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad