Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Super cool that we burn a shitload of roster spots on special teams for shit like that to happen!

Allen was awful but what the hell was Dorsey doing calling literally EVERYTHING out of shotgun

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Bills deserved to lose that game. They were their own worst enemy all night. How embarrassing losing to Wilson at QB though.

Well, I said before the game that I wanted the Bills to just make the playoffs and be playing their best football at the right time (entering the playoffs), even if it meant starting out slow. So I’m trying to stick to that… lol.

Seriously though, I’d much rather them peak at the right time this year. They looked awesome the first stretch of last season and what did it get them? I’d much rather get their bad games out of the way early.

Reactions: kirby11

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
That game is 100% on Josh Allen. He learned absolutely nothing from last season

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
All the offseason concerns (Gabe Davis not being a good enough #2 WR, Dorsey continuing to suck, Spencer Brown being a liability) are still very very present.

It really feels like they had their only shot in 2021 and blew it

Reactions: Kublakhan

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Omg burn the tape and move on if you’re the bills. Pathetic performance from the offense, and Allen was awful. That’s rarely going to be the case so who cares

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
There were a number of plays today on offense that the play caller won but the players executed poorly and didn't generate nearly the yardage it should have. I'm not sold by the players in the run game/ short pass game right now.

The Jets won most of the neutral plays too.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
The offensive game plan was absolute garbage. No creativity. How many times is Dorsey going to call the sprint draw to Cook? As an example.

Allen compounded thing by being bad. But what a waste of talent.

I’ve wrote this before: get Allen in a west coast scheme. The downfield attack isn’t going to sustain much.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
And after having good success with short passes and the run game in the first half…they completely abandoned it
It was a lot of runs to the outside, basically away from Quinnen Williams. Why they are running right at him in OT on 2nd and 15 is mind boggling. They literally just gave away a play right there.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
The offensive game plan was absolute garbage. No creativity. How many times is Dorsey going to call the sprint draw to Cook? As an example.

Allen compounded thing by being bad. But what a waste of talent.

I’ve wrote this before: get Allen in a west coast scheme. The downfield attack isn’t going to sustain much.
I'm not sure Allen reads defenses well enough or has the mentality to run a west coast offense...

Reactions: Steddy33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad