Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
Just punt this whole season. This many injuries it's not like we're winning the SB. We'll be lucky to make the f***ing playoffs.

Thankfully the AFC is a clusterf*** of like 8 teams at 4-3 and 3-4 teams. Still probably need to go 7-3 to make it without relying on help from other teams.

Last edited:

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
:rolleyes: about 24 franchises would happily trade for what buffalo did in the McD Era and what they have going forward

And that's on the low end probably.
good for them

hey everyone come join me for the banner raising at the new stadium

24 TEAMS WISH THEY WERE US 2024 CHAMPS WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

POP THE CORKS WOOOOOO

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I still think this is a playoff team, but the division could very easily slip away. Which means wild card, but I think they should be able to get a spot.

Remember, the team's best shot in the playoffs came after the team was 7-6. So it's not over for the season by any means. But they have to figure it out.

Reactions: misterchainsaw

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
The picked up the flag was the correct call. The pass was caught behind the line of scrimmage so no flag for ineligible man down field. The Bills didn't deserve to win, still almost won, but the defence faltered when it mattered most.

Last edited:

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
I could see the defense struggling with all the injuries they’ve had. But the offense has no excuse to be struggling like this. 3 games in a row now they have looked like crap on offense for much of the game.

WTF is going on?

It’s going to be really tough to win the division now, especially if Miami keeps playing like they have. The Bills look like they could be in a fight just to get a wildcard spot at this point. Still plenty of season left but the schedule only gets tougher.

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Seasons over. They need to figure out whether to sell at the deadline and get some assets. Or acquire some. But we’re a playoff team at status quo with all these injuries and Dorsey

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
McDorsey and the rest of the o have to answer for why they’re suddenly only capable of moving the ball when they’re down late in the 4th. Absolutely abysmal showings three weeks in a row.

I fear they probably lost the division today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad