Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Yeah it looks really flag-able when you see the hold from the start.

oh well. Got away with one. Still owed around a billion.

Reactions: SharkInABoloTie

Bobby Bottle Service

Win for Rick
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto
Tyrod is very good at escaping pressure. They had to play contain. If it were Jones they would have eaten him alive. Tyrod is still the same guy. A fantastic backup. I wish the bills had him.
This game would have not been even close with Jones. Daboll/Scheon have a tough decision to make.

Play Tyrod and be a mediocre team. Or play Jones and draft Caleb Williams.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Davis being a no show in this game is not good, nothing out of Sherfield 6 games in is something I think they start to think about next. Knox is playing hurt so I can understand a little

Reactions: SabresFan26

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Lots of thoughts for game.

Two big ones:

- The injuries on D have absolutely fundamentally changed the defense. The d-line isn't dominant, the corners are a weakness, and my god we miss Matt Milano.

The cap space is limited and the time is short. I think BBB has to pick and address at least one. Corner is probably easiest. I think D-tackle the depth is there to at least maintain. Probably at least some time to see if there is a good coverage LB available. Don't need a star there, but someone to play in obvious passing situations would be nice.

- Josh Allen has grown up. This is probably the most comforting things. He didn't play great....but he didn't panic when things weren't going his way. Going back to the Jacksonville game this was true as well. In previous years, when things didn't go Allen's way, he'd try to play hero ball. Sometimes it worked, a lot of times it was a 2 INTs late to throw the game away. The first half was frustrating, but I think a good bit of that was playcalling and the Giants throwing a ton of new wrinkles at him. The worst pass he probably threw tonight as the 2nd TD in terms of risk. The INT was simply an incredible athletic play by the LB to deflect it

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
This game would have not been even close with Jones. Daboll/Scheon have a tough decision to make.

Play Tyrod and be a mediocre team. Or play Jones and draft Caleb Williams.
I think your right though, you might be better playing Tyrod over Jones the rest of the way, but Im sure that contract means otherwise when he's healthy

Williams came back to earth vs ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad