GDT: Season Opener | Leafs vs Habs 7pm EST | Winning For Rodion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

notdoneyet

Jun 19, 2006
Leafland
Our big guys didn’t get into many preseason games again this year
Last year it too a couple of weeks for them to hit stride
Hope it’s better this year

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
New season, new chances. But at the same time, I don't see how getting past the first round makes us a contender. Hell, we are still chasing a division win.

For me, if our core guys are as good as everyone says, then this team should be expected to win the Stanley Cup. If that’s not our expectation, then what the hell are we doing? The core 3 are all 26/27 years old. Many people were so adamant on keeping all of them together. I expect to win the Stanley Cup.

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Honestly just score some goals
Last year it was a 3-2 buzzer beater loss
Year prior it was a 2-1 win

Can we go back to the days of scoring 4+ goals in the opener? Preferably letting in less than 3 as well.

What I’m trying to say is can we just stomp the Canadians 7-2?

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
He means to prevent fatigue, but yeah... Pretty weird. The Leafs don't have a busy schedule at all to start the season either.
GuY "Rest is a Weapon" Boucher is having an impact already

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
What an amazing top 6. Can't stop staring at it.

IMG_4993.png

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Wifi does some off season workouts close to my home. He hasn’t been shy about letting everyone know he has this game circled. He has been taking boxing lessons all summer. Crazy thing is that he outweighs Reaves by 10 lbs I believe. Ding ding. Would look better in blue and white.

Never a bad day to beat the Habs. Opening night. Even better. GLG
IMG_2582.jpeg

Green Snow Storm

Jul 22, 2009
Canada
Minten is amongst the most impressive young men this organization has ever had. If he can hold down the season as our 3C it would be extremely impressive for a 19 year old drafted in the 2nd round a year ago.

Reactions: rojac

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
We are about to crest the first big hill of the roller-coaster, Leaf Nation! Throw your hands up and enjoy the ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad