GDT: Season Opener | Leafs vs Habs 7pm EST | Winning For Rodion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Leafs Radio aaying Nylander was by far the best player.

Had a few plays that looked different from last year like instead of a fly by, pursued the puck and got a little physical.

Can anyone back that up?
I dont think it was all that different, but he definitely controlled more of the play than anyone else.

Hes always been able to get involved physically and win a puck battle, its just a question of consistency

Reactions: Jojalu

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
missed the entire first period b/c the stupid windows kept updating for good 30 mins. i hate windows

how are we looking? notice we are down a goal

Reactions: Cleetus

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Pure hit totals don't mean much, it does speak to possession sometimes, but this idea that they're useless is silly too. I liked our physicality.
Were they out possessed that period?

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Pure hit totals don't mean much, it does speak to possession sometimes, but this idea that they're useless is silly too. I liked our physicality.

Being physical is great, and I want to see it too.

Making lots of hits generally means that we don't have possession, so it is bad.

I think most coaches would want to be outhit... apparently, Quenneville said he wants to be hit more than hitting someone, and our fanbase loves him, so maybe some should listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad