GDT: Season Opener Game 1: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 10/9/24 7:00pm EST: SN, TVAS

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Ahead of our first game of the season, I want to wish every single Habs fan a great season. I hope we see this team take a step towards re-establishing itself as an elite franchise because we’ve been relegated for far too long.

At the same time, I want to tell every other single fanbase…

1728503736713.gif

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
on the bright side after this one, there will only be 1 home opener left before TVA Sports inevitably shuts down after they lose the rights for the next contract

we will have gone through that WHOLE thing with no improvement to the quality of the cast whatsoever, somehow

Reactions: Leto and Redux91

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Season opener vs. the Leafs is always a good game. No matter who is the better team, I think it will be a close game. Both teams will go really hard. Looking forward to it! Hoping the game gets pushed as late as possible since I play my own hockey game at 7:30pm lol!

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
The only sure thing tonight is that Reaves will be hunting down small players with late hits.
The rest is not as predictable; we havent seen our team play once with more than 5 regulars dressed up in pre season .
Let’s hope they had a least a few good practices.

Any how, I’m not jumping on the tankatron bandwagon before we are clearly out of ´the mix ‘ 😉

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Let's go for another roller coaster of a season.
Win or lose, let's start this one the right way even if I expect a tough one tonight.

Last year that game was completely insane, Habs lost 6-5 in shootout so I would gladly take a repeat of that game tonight.

Finally......Hockey is back baby!

oZg6LK.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad