GDT: Season Opener Game 1: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 10/9/24 7:00pm EST: SN, TVAS

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It sucks because now that I am retired and living the laid back life all I would enjoy is a competitive Habs team. I did sign up for the AHL subscription to watch Laval, maybe I will have a good team to watch!
You'll be back up here sooner than you think when we have to call up their half decent players, :sarcasm:

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Wohooooo! Hockey is back baby! Beer will be a flowing tonight!

Great GDT Donger!

We Got Long Duk Dong So Weve Got A Long Way To Go GIFs ...

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
I expect an awful season . Already no Laine , Struble and Rein (AHL).

I won’t even wait the 2nd period to cheer for a tank year again !! I’m starting right now !!!

I’m expecting a big loss. 7-2.

Anyway , I would dress Pezzeta to hit them hard again. They don’t like it. they’re a bunch of p*ssies.

GHG and **** the leafs

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

angusyoung

raise yor hand if u luv the beach as much as i do
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Uh oh,oh boy, a new season about to begin and I'm so not ready! and word from some peeps is that it's the same for the Habs.:sarcasm:
Anyways, time to celebrate the new season. Ada ya!:highclap:

greek-plate.gif

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Well it's an old defense for sure but OEL was part of the cup shampion top 6 and Tanev was part of a cup semi finalist top 6. 3rd pairing sucks though.
You're right but OEL was playing on the 3rd pairing in Florida and Tanev was on the 2nd pairing in Dallas so Toronto are basically asking them to play on the 1st and 2nd pairing, let's see if that work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad