GDT: SEASON FINALE | Leafs @ Devils | 7PM CBC | It All Comes Down To This! (Leo is Back!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
If the Leafs end up 30th can people please make a promise not to whine if we don't end up picking Matthews? We have the best odds but the overall odds would still be stacked against us.

It's up to the lotto balls after 20 mins.

well there will be complaining so..

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
lol quit dreaming this place will go full mental if we get booted below second .. don't waste your energy just show up on the 30th to see the anarchy

It sucks if half these guys hating the guy we picked just because we don't end up with Matthews.

We are going to get an amazing prospect and lots of early picks.

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
Strombo is such a nerd LOL really....fist pumps.

how-do-you-do-fellow-kids.jpg

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
It sucks if half these guys hating the guy we picked just because we don't end up with Matthews.

I agree in this management group we trust they know what to do. the greatest past present and future hockey minds n scouts in the game.... they work for us

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010

Agree, though I prefer Laine ...be happy with Mathews/Pulj/Dub/Chych/Alex Nylander

LeafsLegendAkiBerg

The original great 8
Oct 12, 2006
If I'm not mistaken, our chances are*:

4th: 47.5% (100% 4th or better)
3rd: 15.0% (52.5% 3rd or better)
2nd: 17.5% (37.5% 2nd or better)
1st: 20%

Or am I doing the maths wrong?

Also, are we guaranteed 31st or will our 2nd/3rd/etc picks move with our lottery position?

*Assuming someone doesn't Boyd Deveraux us in the third.

Reddaye

Nov 1, 2011
New Brunswick
If I'm not mistaken, our chances are*:

4th: 47.5% (100% 4th or better)
3rd: 15.0% (52.5% 3rd or better)
2nd: 17.5% (37.5% 2nd or better)
1st: 20%

Or am I doing the maths wrong?

Also, are we guaranteed 31st or will our 2nd/3rd/etc picks move with our lottery position?

*Assuming someone doesn't Boyd Deveraux us in the third.

Only the first round pick is affected by the lottery.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
If the Leafs end up 30th can people please make a promise not to whine if we don't end up picking Matthews? We have the best odds but the overall odds would still be stacked against us.

It's up to the lotto balls after 20 mins.

Pi, we all know that. I don't think for most people being 30th is about matthews at all. it's more about NOT drafting 5th if we lost all 3 lottos.

not against you but all of these "oh please don't whine guys!" make me tired. if we lose - the night off, people are going to be disappointed. but i think for the most part - we'll be just fine come the last weekend of June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad