GDT: "Screw it. Let's win again." (Game #4, Oct. 15) Blackhawks @ Flames - 7:00pm MT, 4am EEST

Straight Fire

Mar 10, 2013
The West
1 to 1

Could be worse, decent first

It is. And I pay for all of sportsnet channels, but I'm blacked out as usual. Been like this for years. I'm in Ontario, all west coast games get blacked out the majority of the time. We only get Leafs bullshit. Even Ottawa and Montreal games get blacked out. I've tweeted sportsnet a bunch of times showing my displeasure but it still gets me nowhere.

Even with my centreice subscription it's blacked out, it only works in the centreice channel area even though there it is broadcasting the SNW broadcast

Reactions: Boomstick

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
1 to 1

Could be worse, decent first

Even with my centreice subscription it's blacked out, it only works in the centreice channel area even though there it is broadcasting the SNW broadcast
It's ridiculous. Flames will be on Prime on a couple of future Monday's too. Watched a bit of the Habs/Pens game last night, I thought it was very well done. Better than what Sportsnet puts out.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
It's ridiculous. Flames will be on Prime on a couple of future Monday's too. Watched a bit of the Habs/Pens game last night, I thought it was very well done. Better than what Sportsnet puts out.
Amazon streams at a far higher quality than TV services do. We were talking about this on the Pens GDT. Apparently even TV channels through Amazon are a better quality.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I was just doing some searching and I can't find any VPNs with servers in AB. They all only seem to have Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto

Reactions: Straight Fire

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad