GDT: "Screw it. Let's win again." (Game #4, Oct. 15) Blackhawks @ Flames - 7:00pm MT, 4am EEST

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Not sure we can beat this club. Prove me wrong, but this is the quintessential let down spot after 3 excellent wins vs a team that has beaten us 5 of the last 6.

Not just any team either. A bottom-feeder aka a president's trophy type calibre club when they pop by the 'dome.

Ofc that wasn't against this disrespected and resilient group.

Bring it on!

Straight Fire

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Imagine we finally get our new PBP guy tonight?
Is he with Hrudey or Millen? Cassie seems like she's on all the US Networks now.

I haven't even seen her on those for awhile either but I don't doubt it. I'd have to look it up who she's being employed by down there.

Hoping for another win, but nothing would surprise me. But this is one we could, you know, win. Theoretically.

Go Flams!

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Playing on bad teams and a horrific car accident. He was in the NHL pre accident.
Also a late bloomer. He wasn't even a half a point per game AHLer until he joined Stockton when he was 23. He didn't start showing potential for a call-up until he was 25 when he put up 25 goals and 48 points for the Heat... then the next season at 26 he got a shot with the Duckies and ended up in the car accident. He got a couple more games for the Coyotes last year and then of course this year he's back in the Flames organization and got his first NHL goal/point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad