GDT: SCQF Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 5/20/21 Part 2 Prayers for JT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Will gallagher get more than 6 shots!? For a ram truck. Haha the over under for gallagher is like 50 attempts and 10+ get through
upload_2021-5-20_20-40-9.png

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
It's probably inflated by the fact that he scored a lot at the start of the season, let's hope that he's indeed a 25+ goal scorer. 40 points won't cut it, he can even have 100 hits per/game, he needs to do better than that.

Today he scored a great goal, so I'm happy about it, but "a franchise changing" trade ? No, not even close.

Agree with you, but Domi in the end play on 4th line. Anderson role is much important thant that now. Suzuki, Danault, KK and Evans are the real C for the Habs. (Poehling too can be a NHL'er one day, maybe good 3C). So it's changing the face of Habs. Domi can't play C.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
This is probably one of those nights it's a good decision I decided to watch it on TVA Sports. I'm reading a lot of people here and on Twitter shouting to stop showing the hit over and over. TVA Sports showed it once to show that it was Perry's knee that got him. But other than that, they didn't show it again.

You even heard Renaud Lavoie with a lump in his throat when he was giving some info during the broadcast.

Reactions: Skip Bayless

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Difference is CBC is a National audience where as TVA is a local thing.

If I’m watching Leafs TV with Holy Makinov dude then I’m expecting Leafs Leafs Leafs
Honestly can’t think of anything worse than a TVASports call.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Jumping out of Pyjama Boy's way means Perry intentionally made contact?
Leaf media shills are overthinking again when having one thought is hard enuf for them.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I doubt the Leafs start taking runs except on Perry, our team is bigger and tougher. Foligno is the grit for their entire lineup. Simmonds too I guess.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
This is probably one of those nights it's a good decision I decided to watch it on TVA Sports. I'm reading a lot of people here and on Twitter shouting to stop showing the hit over and over. TVA Sports showed it once to show that it was Perry's knee that got him. But other than that, they didn't show it again.

You even heard Renaud Lavoie with a lump in his throat when he was giving some info during the broadcast.
I am a fan of horse racing, and when a horse breaks down, they dont show any footage until they sure horse and jockeys are ok.
No idea why they felt and still feel the need to show it again and again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad