GDT: SCQF Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 5/20/21 Part 2 Prayers for JT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
This is probably one of those nights it's a good decision I decided to watch it on TVA Sports. I'm reading a lot of people here and on Twitter shouting to stop showing the hit over and over. TVA Sports showed it once to show that it was Perry's knee that got him. But other than that, they didn't show it again.

You even heard Renaud Lavoie with a lump in his throat when he was giving some info during the broadcast.

Nothing can get me to put up with the Castrato’s insane voice inflections on routine plays. You Sir, are taking one for the team.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
If anything, Foligno is the one who instigated. :laugh:

Agreed! I think Keefe was just looking for an edge and Perry dropped his gloves first. I thought I lip-read something about "another two minutes." It was fast though, I could be wrong.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
It's 2021 and we're still the most classy organization in the entire National Hockey League :thumbu:

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I posted this is on the main board but you can see that injury aside, the reaction of leafs brass shows they have lots of pressure in this series, and lots to lose as the heavy favourite

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Typically its the Habs getting freak playoff injuries - Koivu, Eller, Price...

Get well soon JT.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
How is there no instigator penalty on Foligno, and the habs get the penalty call near the end of the period, not to mention the refs letting foligno attempt a few more punches once perry's helmet was off.
theres no instigator because he didn't instigate. he asked which of weber or perry would fight him. perry acquiesced. 5 minutes for fighting. the end

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
How is there no instigator penalty on Foligno, and the habs get the penalty call near the end of the period, not to mention the refs letting foligno attempt a few more punches once perry's helmet was off.

I noticed they no longer stop fights when the helmet comes off. In fact I feel like I remember Perry fighting during the regular season where he immediately removed the others guys helmet because of the visor

Reactions: Doc McKenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad