GDT: Schlop Schlop Schlop - Oilers at Kongs 8:30PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
Pretty good period. Better at matching their intensity, and I think we outplayed them at times. It's just important to get the lead on a defensive team like the Kings, so that gives us a big advantage going into the 3rd.
Yeah. They have to keep playing the same way and just watch for open seams. LA is going to be desperate

Reactions: KarmaPolice

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Ok everyone, here is the 2nd intermission review from my doggo.

BF28523A-7667-44C6-BE47-C8DCC6F456CE.jpeg

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
Ekholm just has to breath on a stick and it explodes. I don't want to hear about "oh the kings acquired the gavrikov they're so much better now " on ESPN.. Ken Holland picked up an absolute terror viking with stick exploding powers ... Has a beauty slapshot and just calms the rough waters of playing such a trashcan-fentanyl money- human trafficking -corrupt piece of shit organization like the LA Kings.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Listening to the game on radio (thanks NHL for now needing to buy a separate package for Canada, the US and Europe) but it sounds like it’s Cali reffing again.

And Rob Brown just mentioned the S word. Twice.

Jesus why did he just jinx it…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad