GDT: Schlop Schlop Schlop - Oilers at Kongs 8:30PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I still think the Oilers could easily be up by 2+ if they wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot with some of their choices in the O-zone.

Kings have literally 1 chance to win and that's by stifling the Oilers ability to pass around and create chances. Oilers need to pepper shots from every angle... even low quality chances and they are making it harder on themselves by not doing that.

Yamo alone has passed up chances that may have at least gone in with a bit of luck... but we'll never know.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
I thought so, too.
Yup. The NHL didn't know how to handle the decreased impact toughness in the shaft of composite sticks when players started simply breaking them as a strategy, so they put in this stupid subjective amendment to the rule whereby they don't call 100 forceful impacts to the stick. As soon as a delicate soul drops their stick though, that's 2 minutes.

nally

When you have something to say, silence is a lie
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2004
London, Ontario
www.Directdial.com
So frustrating having to read comments in this thread to follow the game. I'm so stoked but its 12:30 on a Wednesday. Prece though I do, I would kill if some one could pm me a stream.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Is the game very physical?
Oilers dominating the hits.
I'm blacked out because the Canucks are playing.
Check your DM in a minute, buddy
E5886A83-9B59-4CF6-9590-52210A32FC39.gif

Missing the game due to work.

Is LA playing that trap style, gum up the neutral zone hockey?

How were shots so low in the first?
A look at the LA playbook
24495B0E-9744-4B6F-A1B6-848E3BEDDBD0.gif

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Well except for the part where he dominated the Kings at the defensive blue line, twice stole the puck and created a 2 on 1 while short handed. Yes he should have shot. But his overall play is not ‘ass’ tonight at all.
He botched two scoring chances in a super tight game but I see your point. PK has been unreal so far and he’s a big part of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad