GDT: Schlop Schlop Schlop - Oilers at Kongs 8:30PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

robitaillefan

Bababooey,Tatatoothy
Sep 7, 2005
BC, CANADA!
Without vilardi and fialas offensive creativity and Andersons shut down game , oilers /kings playoff series will be a wash in favour of edm.

It’s not even gonna be close

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Tuning in again with EDM winning heading into the third. Took off for a period because I couldn't take it anymore and how boring the Kings are. I figure I'll have to gut it out come playoff time so why subject myself to such torture right now? lol

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Without vilardi and fialas offensive creativity and Andersons shut down game , oilers /kings playoff series will be a wash in favour of edm.

Not really. It has been another even game despite them not in the line up. You can put a bag of pucks in their places and it'll be fine. With how LA plays they will survive. lol

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
I've actually been incredibly entertained in a sense that I'm legit worried about LA snapping and going full Dr. Hook on one of our guys. They play like they're jealous.

It's a no offense game with rage..

Reactions: Ginger Papa

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013

Well ... With LA trap game it will always be close.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Edmonton

You talking bout THE Gabe Vilardi? Who scored 40 points this season? What an offensive juggernaut you're missing there.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
If this is how they want to play, we don't have much choice. But luckily I think we can beat them at their own game.
This is an interesting post. But it also involves ol McLellan. His game plan, suddenly is to try to low event the Oilers, but arguably that plays in their hands and has the Kings playing tentative hockey instead of pace hockey. Clearly they're scared the Oilers will just run up the score if they open it up. But dumping it in on the PP, lmao. I don't miss Mclellan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad