GDT: Schlop Schlop Schlop - Oilers at Kongs 8:30PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
You'd think we were losing based on some of these comments.
LA is suffocating us, and it feels like these types of games more often than not do not go our way. It’ll be a test to see if we really are a better team defensively than we have been for the first half of the season.

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
We got asked when the fights were scheduled for. Just lots of people sort of checking th game out for the first time.
Was still fun. Got to meet Rod Philips and Semenko was doing colour. There was no press box they were just in an upper section calling the game. Afterwards we met a few of the Oilers outside the rink, which was in a really sketchy area of town at the time.

Reactions: Davo Ikinzom

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
1995 Devils firewagon hockey
D9AD47BE-6303-4398-A4AB-EFDC6B76FF56.gif

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Can't even rely on our PP to scratch out games against this team if we meet them in the playoffs.

0/11 on the year against a garbage PK because our guys can't adapt to their agressive kill when they play us.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
We got asked when the fights were scheduled for. Just lots of people sort of checking th game out for the first time.

Was still fun. Got to meet Rod Philips and Semenko was doing colour. There was no press box they were just in an upper section calling the game. Afterwards we met a few of the Oilers outside the rink, which was in a really sketchy area of town at the time.
I’m gonna do a Westcoast swing. I was in San Diego of March 2019 and Covid just hit. Didn’t know if they were gonna let us back in Canada. I’m gonna plan a trip to West coast and follow Oilers on road trip. Would like to see LA, Anaheim, San Jose, and North to Seattle . I’ve been to Seattle numerous times in 90’s but it would be cool driving there from LA

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
We tried that the first two games we played them and got absolutely owned trying to skate through the wall at the blue line.
Yeah LA just plays exactly the type of game that we haven’t had an answer for for as long as I’ve watched hockey. Every team that plays this way seems to have our number. I remember when it was the wild, Phoenix/Arizona, Calgary for a few years, etc.

We overcome it a bit more nowadays that we have Mcdavid and Drai, but for as long as I’ve been a fan, these teams that clog up the neutral zone and just focus on capitalizing on the oilers screw ups have given us issues.

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad