Proposal: Schenn to TOR

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
you do realize that tml are screwed after this year right? they dont have enough to resign campbell. oilers could easily offer 4.5m per yr and itll be more than what toronto can offer. you have the likes of oilers, avs, yotes, buffalo, etc that have more cap space than toronto has and unless they trade someone like marner for laine and have him sign for 7.5m or less then toronto is going to be stuck with mrazek and probably kosk as goalies. toronto has their hands tied tight this summer, and fans arent really realizing it. any gm will realize this and be like well you want player a with this much value for this cheaper player with lesser value that other gm will be like what are you adding because we all know that your cap locked and needing space. you need to resign mika, kase, engvall, campbell, sandin, liljegren, brooks. and you have only an extra 1.2m getting added to your cap so i mean campbell will easily want atleast 4.5+ per, and mika and kase will want raises as well. youll see how screwed you are come fa
I think we are ok 82.7 cap, 600k left
drop Ritche for a 7th
Mrazek for a 2nd+
1st+Lilj+Dermott+Engvall to Van for Miller and Schenn both@50%
Campbell 4.5x4
Mikheyev 1.75x3
Kase 1.5x3
Sandin 1.5x3
Spezza 750kx1

[email protected]@[email protected]
Bunting@950k-Tavares@[email protected]
[email protected]@750k-Simmonds@900k
Robertson@800k

[email protected]@5
[email protected]@450k
[email protected]@2

[email protected]
Woll@800k

Sniped90

Jul 20, 2010
Sherwood Park
So trade for Miller and Schenn both on very friendly contracts, and move Mariner.........pretty simple really...........

I notice you are from Sherwood Park, you are not a Oilers fan putting fear in these friendly Leaf fans are you? LOL
Lol tml aint getting miller thatll be the day. Sorry but the canadian sports media are just as bad as the fans. Think tor is a god send and should be privileged just to have them mention your name. Also fact that they think its so easy to move a contract like marners lol. Oh well i dont like posting here because 98% of people think their players are worth a kings ransom and are so surprised when they dont get a ridiculous return on certain guys.

Sniped90

Jul 20, 2010
Sherwood Park
drop Ritche for a 7th
Mrazek for a 2nd+
Campbell 4.5x4
Mikheyev 1.75x3
Kase 1.5x3
Sandin 1.5x3
Spezza 750kx1

Bunting@950k-Tavares@[email protected]
[email protected]@750k-Simmonds@900k
Robertson@800k

[email protected]@5
[email protected]@450k
[email protected]@2

[email protected]
Woll@800k
You do realize that canucks want more of a return than that for miller not only that mrazek is consistently hurt theres no way you get any value for him if anything youll have to pay to get rid of him. Amd not only that Guarenteed other teams will go as high as 5.75m per for campbell and theres no way canucks eat half both salaries when they themselves have key players they need to resign/sign.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I did see those 50 shots against our franchise goaltender. Also saw the Leafs and their annoying chanting fans leave Rogers Arena with their 14 loss in the last 16 games there :)
The annoying fans left happy with the win. They annoyingly tried to ot chear the Leaf fans the whole night.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Why would he go at all? I don't understand why the Canucks would trade a value defensemen who is gelling well with their young puck moving defensemen?

It doesn't make sense for the Canucks to trade him.

If a team is willing to give up an intriguing B prospect plus a pick to get him it makes all the sense in the world for Vancouver.

Plus these guys tend to want to continue chasing more Cups at this stage of their careers. Schenn & his agent may have an understanding with the team (albeit there's new management) that he signed for near league min to build himself back up into an NHL regular, and he deserves to go to a contender.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
If a team is willing to give up an intriguing B prospect plus a pick to get him it makes all the sense in the world for Vancouver.

Plus these guys tend to want to continue chasing more Cups at this stage of their careers. Schenn & his agent may have an understanding with the team (albeit there's new management) that he signed for near league min to build himself back up into an NHL regular, and he deserves to go to a contender.

Schenn *has* built himself back up to being an NHL regular. The last time he was an NHL regular was 2017-18. Now that he's found a spot where he's excelling and back to being an every day player I doubt he's wanting to leave.

It doesn't make sense.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
The annoying fans left happy with the win. They annoyingly tried to ot chear the Leaf fans the whole night.

Yeah, how dare they cheer their own team, in their own building. Man, Canucks fans are annoying. How dare they be proud of their one player slapping down the Leafs whole line up, the nerve of not putting the kids gloves on to let the Leafs win! How cruel!

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Yeah, how dare they cheer their own team, in their own building. Man, Canucks fans are annoying. How dare they be proud of their one player slapping down the Leafs whole line up, the nerve of not putting the kids gloves on to let the Leafs win! How cruel!
Thats a lot of talk from a fan of a team that has been pretty bad all season long. Demko is the only reason Van won that game, that position is also the only position the nucks happen to be better then the leafs. Hughes Demko and Miller are legit stars, the rest of the team needs a lot of work.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Thats a lot of talk from a fan of a team that has been pretty bad all season long. Demko is the only reason Van won that game, that position is also the only position the nucks happen to be better then the leafs. Hughes Demko and Miller are legit stars, the rest of the team needs a lot of work.

That's not the insult or wake up slap you think it is. Demko's the reason we win most of our games. Our fans and new president agree, the team is not good, and Demko covers it. But he beat your whole roster too.

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
That's not the insult or wake up slap you think it is. Demko's the reason we win most of our games. Our fans and new president agree, the team is not good, and Demko covers it. But he beat your whole roster too.
He certainly did. Hes a hell of a goalie, also I wasn't trying to overly insult the Canucks, was just pointing out facts.

Reactions: Cogburn

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Who says they can't cheer? Or enjoy a win? Why would they let the Leafs win?

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
With the first two answers are in your post I originally quoted. The third was me extending your line of thinking.
No, I have never made the claim that Canucks fans can't cheer for their own team in their own building. I said Canucks fans annoyingly tried to shout down Lead fans who were cheering for their team. They were welcome to cheer for Demko. Leaf fans were as well- he put on a show. Though the last part just shows that you didn't follow my line of thinking.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
No, I have never made the claim that Canucks fans can't cheer for their own team in their own building. I said Canucks fans annoyingly tried to shout down Lead fans who were cheering for their team. They were welcome to cheer for Demko. Leaf fans were as well- he put on a show. Though the last part just shows that you didn't follow my line of thinking.

That Canucks fans were, and I'm quoting you directly here, "annoying" for cheering for their own team, in their own arena?

settinguptheplay

Classless Canuck Fan
Apr 3, 2008
That Canucks fans were, and I'm quoting you directly here, "annoying" for cheering for their own team, in their own arena?

It is quite apparent that the league should look into this matter. A full investigation into each and every fan that would dare shout down a Leaf's fan in their own building. Where has the respect gone for such a legendary franchise. I will have you know that they are the '67 Cup Champs. How many Cups do we have? Exactly!

This world has truly gone mad.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Well you quoted the word annoying correctly, but I said the annoying fans left happy with the win. And I also used the word annoyingly trying to out cheer the Leaf fans.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Well you quoted the word annoying correctly, but I said the annoying fans left happy with the win. And I also used the word annoyingly trying to out cheer the Leaf fans.

Sorry, "the annoying fans left happy with the win", more context didn't really help you here. There isn't really a way to read that with you looking even neutral there. The home fans annoyingly tried to [out] cheer the Leafs the whole night". You're accusing Canucks fans of being annoying for having the audacity to cheer in their building.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
It is quite apparent that the league should look into this matter. A full investigation into each and every fan that would dare shout down a Leaf's fan in their own building. Where has the respect gone for such a legendary franchise. I will have you know that they are the '67 Cup Champs. How many Cups do we have? Exactly!

This world has truly gone mad.

You joke, but...

Reactions: settinguptheplay

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Sorry, "the annoying fans left happy with the win", more context didn't really help you here. There isn't really a way to read that with you looking even neutral there. The home fans annoyingly tried to [out] cheer the Leafs the whole night". You're accusing Canucks fans of being annoying for having the audacity to cheer in their building.
No, I am not. I have told you this already. I think the Canucks fans were annoying because they tried to drown out the cheers of the Leaf fans.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
drop Ritche for a 7th
Mrazek for a 2nd+

Campbell 4.5x4
Mikheyev 1.75x3
Kase 1.5x3
Sandin 1.5x3
Spezza 750kx1