VerhaegheAintAverage

Verhaeghe did Verhaeghe things!
Jul 23, 2009
Vergyshire, UK
Me waking up to that result

200w.gif

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
We put ourselves in a position to have 4 chances to win the cup. YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO USE THEM ALL ASSHOLES!
Either going to make it 5/10 for teams that come back to tie a series at 3-3 after going down 3-0 and winning the series. Or if FLA is able to win Monday it goes to 6-4 for teams up 3-0 to still close it out in game 7.

FLA PP, better off using Forsling on the Point than Montour or OEL. This is PO hockey, having to make constant adjustments.

Reactions: harv33173

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
There’s every reason to leave the Panthers for dead right now. But I refuse to. My heartbreak won’t be less if I expect a loss and give up my belief. It makes no sense to give up now.

My intuition is that we will overcome and be victorious. It will be a good day. We will win.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I’m really looking forward to this being over one way or another. This post season feels like it’s dragged on for a decade. I am looking forward to the media dying down and the offseason tbh
I'm a baseball guy as well. So this is really cutting into the season for me.

Not to mention, I like the Blue Jays.
Not only are they struggling a lot this year, their top prospect, who they just called up Friday and has played one game, just got suspended for 80 games this morning for using PEDs.

This sports fan week and a half from hell continues...

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Dont think ill leave if we lose but i will for sure take a break and come back more relaxed as a fan, watch when i can, stay off news, social etc cause I’m mentally drained since game 4.

Going from trusting a team thats up 3-0 to a 3-3 cause the team decided to break on 3 clinching scenarios is hard. Im not too hurt about losing really and kinda made my peace with it after game 5, it is more about how this is happening, thats the worst feeling right now. Im a Dolphins and Magic fan so im used to being on the shitty side of history (Shaq and Howard leaving, Patriots dynasty, Kobe shitting on us to add more rings to his already stacked collection, cant even touch the Bills nowadays etc) dont really know how it feels to win shit and well for a second i thought this was it, still can be but lets see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vilam

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Nothing will ever make me stop being a Panthers fan, unfortunately...well, unless they no longer exist, that'd do it. It's going to suck to see them lose, but it's not like I'm just going to start watching another team more because this one lost, that's lame (even if it is the most embarrassing loss in history). It's just part of being a fan, and it's not like losing this series will affect me in any real way, all I do is sit around and watch games and hope they win. It'll be a temporary emotional blow, but there are far worse things in life.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
All of you are shit talkers. The pain will disappear by late September and you all will be back. I will be back, if for no other reason than I am in for my 25th year as a season seat owner of 2 seats.
I mean it’s possible. I mean I’ve taken a lot of championship Ls over the last decade and each one gets harder and pushes me away from sports at a huge rate now. My Niners just lost the SB just a few months ago and to potentially add onto that tomorrow may just be too devastating.

Believe me, I hope to God we win tomorrow. I don’t want to stop supporting us especially now that we seem to be on the right track with ownership, management, and personnel. But a reverse sweep G7 loss just might break the camel’s back for me as a longtime sports fan.

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
If they don’t pull it off tomorrow, then I lose all faith in this core to ever get it done. It would be one thing if they played at their best and lost, but we haven’t seen that in 2 weeks.

Major shakeups should happen if we don’t get this cup.
Agreed. But even if they do there will like be/should be more shakeups. Montour and Reinhart likely gone in FA. And we can’t keep sending Ekblad out there, especially on the first pairing. Vergaeghe wouldn’t kill me if he was traded depending on the return. A landing spot for Bob should be looked into as well since we can’t really afford $15 million in cap space tied up in the goalies for two more years

Barkov, Tkachuk, Lundell, Forsling, and hopefully 100% ready Knight should be the core going forward. Just have to continue trying to find the correct pieces to put around them.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

What is with this happy-go-lucky bullshit? These assholes should be pissed and motivated and desperate to win, terrified of their potential legacy if they lose, not singing f***ing Kumbaya about how lucky they are to be there. We're f***ed.

Bro, what do you mean? You dream of this as a kid. Sweeping the Cup in 4 games? Nah. Going up 3-0 and then dropping 3 straight? Hell yeah.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad