Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
If they don’t pull it off tomorrow, then I lose all faith in this core to ever get it done. It would be one thing if they played at their best and lost, but we haven’t seen that in 2 weeks.

Major shakeups should happen if we don’t get this cup.
I don’t think it’s the core. It’s everyone else. Tkachuk has been meh this year but last year he was phenomenal. Barkov has been great.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
Me on Monday night when we inevitably get blown out:
96287001-4322-4A2A-929C-9C108AC4EECB.jpeg

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
To the ones that say, even if they win tomorrow, they need to shake this core up.
Let me get this straight:

If the Panthers win the Stanley cup tomorrow, they need to get rid of a lot of people to win the Stanley cup?

Reactions: iam76

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006

What is with this happy-go-lucky bullshit? These assholes should be pissed and motivated and desperate to win, terrified of their potential legacy if they lose, not singing f***ing Kumbaya about how lucky they are to be there. We're f***ed.

That's just how Tkachuk's been media trained. All his answers are like this. I'm sure all the guys are disappointed and pissed. They sure didn't look happy after game 6 and had a closed door for 20 minutes afterwards before media availability. They aren't going to say that to the media though.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Man I've heard that Lindsay call now about a dozen times and every time it gets me..... Just wow
Thank god espn has been such ass i found the radio and listening to his color commentary all playoffs has been a treat along with dougs calls
The rangers ending and this one were pure emotion personified

Reactions: pantherbot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad