Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Don’t know where to put this… but just read about Tampa’s 3 questions to next season, and obviously one had to do with departure of Stamkos and especially their PP. The article said that they still have Kuch, Point and Hedman, and Guentzel will be effective too… but the fifth one is uncertain.

I realized that we’ve been in the “the fifth one is uncertain” boat a lot. Swaggy filled it finally and it helped in the playoffs but we still struggled. I realized that having 4 players that are great on PP simply isn’t enough to be a constant threat. You need all 5, because the other side has 4 really good PK’ers, so if you don’t have a real 5th threat, it’s more of a 4-on-4 and the PK can be aggressive.

Barky-Tkachuk-Reino-Swaggy-?

After losing Monty that ? player is a big deal to get PP lethal. We’ll need it more than ever, I suspect. I would say Ekblad, because he’s really good with the puck and has a shot, but he’s slow… unless something miraculous happened over the summer.

I’m not yet convinced Forsling is it, but he might be.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Don’t know where to put this… but just read about Tampa’s 3 questions to next season, and obviously one had to do with departure of Stamkos and especially their PP. The article said that they still have Kuch, Point and Hedman, and Guentzel will be effective too… but the fifth one is uncertain.

I realized that we’ve been in the “the fifth one is uncertain” boat a lot. Swaggy filled it finally and it helped in the playoffs but we still struggled. I realized that having 4 players that are great on PP simply isn’t enough to be a constant threat. You need all 5, because the other side has 4 really good PK’ers, so if you don’t have a real 5th threat, it’s more of a 4-on-4 and the PK can be aggressive.

Barky-Tkachuk-Reino-Swaggy-?

After losing Monty that ? player is a big deal to get PP lethal. We’ll need it more than ever, I suspect. I would say Ekblad, because he’s really good with the puck and has a shot, but he’s slow… unless something miraculous happened over the summer.

I’m not yet convinced Forsling is it, but he might be.
Maybe A. Boqvist? A big unknown there though, but has offensive talent and his lack of defense "shouldnt" be an issue there.

If Ekky can get his shot back from having a healthy offseason id like to see him there, but his speed would hamper entries, but once set up he should be fine.

Forsling has a great shot and knack for throwing it on net for tip ins, relatively quick and can cover defensive lapses, but the guy is on the ice so much im not sure i wanna give him more time on there, especially with montour gone who ate a lot of minutes.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
New logo
I kinda miss the 30th logo but this shows the emblem in the cup shown top down which is kinda cool

We miss the playoffs confirmed
IMG_9177.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad