Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
i wouldnt even say analyst, he just posts numbers a lot of times and not much analyzing, but hes generally nicely neutral.

But i like watching his vids, and even tho hes a bruins fan (pretty sure) he sticks up for bennett a lot

When being "nicely neutral" is your greatest quality...

It means you're pretty boring. LOL

I really thought he was a Nucks guy... Stop caring about his content when I realized I could read EliteProspects and ask for less neutral opinions on this board ! :D

It's WAY more fun that way ! Hehe

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
When being "nicely neutral" is your greatest quality...

It means you're pretty boring. LOL

I really thought he was a Nucks guy... Stop caring about his content when I realized I could read EliteProspects and ask for less neutral opinions on this board ! :D

It's WAY more fun that way ! Hehe
kinda meant in the way everyone always trashes the panthers or never talks about them
One of the few "bigger" channels that doesnt

I think hes both a nucks and bruins fan, cant tell anymore, hes said both at times lol

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Not to mention the divisional title we stole from them at the last second. I know only the Stanley cup banner will actively get raised but still.

Aside from the presidents’ trophy we swept the banner game this season. Division, Conference, and Stanley Cup Champions. Add another 3 up there!
Stole?

Those f***ers dodged the the Lightning. They sandbagged those last few games so that they could get Toronto lmao

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
IMG_1160.gif

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
The Hockey Guy has to be one of the worst hockey analyst out there…

The guy just reads EliteProspects pages to tell you if a player is good or not, and he makes you believe he is an expert because he has every team jerseys in his closet…

Stop listening to that moron who doesn’t watch hockey… Okay, except maybe the Canucks and Habs or Leafs, I can’t remember his Eastern team…

He’s as good as the guy who does Panthers stuff on YT… Which means terrible ! lool
Who are you referring to? There were a few guys that covered the Panthers last I checked.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site

I think it’s the guy yes…

Seems like a really cool dude though !

But in his videos he sounds like the overboard drunken uncle that swears a lot and makes terrible jokes at the Christmas’ table… I also remember some of his takes to be clueless.

And to me, if you want to have a YT-channel, you can’t be clueless about your subject.

But hey, I never invested time in his content so maybe I’m wrong.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
I rewatched all the goals from our playoff run and it does feel like destiny in many ways. Scoring fluke goals at critical times all playoffs long. I’m not sure if it’s talent or not.

Also it’s incredible how forsling took over as the playoffs went deeper and deeper. Dude should be getting paid like $15M. MVP worthy.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
I rewatched all the goals from our playoff run and it does feel like destiny in many ways. Scoring fluke goals at critical times all playoffs long. I’m not sure if it’s talent or not.

Also it’s incredible how forsling took over as the playoffs went deeper and deeper. Dude should be getting paid like $15M. MVP worthy.
Also I know it was only the first round but that save against Dumba was where it felt a little like destiny to go all the way.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I think it’s the guy yes…

Seems like a really cool dude though !

But in his videos he sounds like the overboard drunken uncle that swears a lot and makes terrible jokes at the Christmas’ table… I also remember some of his takes to be clueless.

And to me, if you want to have a YT-channel, you can’t be clueless about your subject.

But hey, I never invested time in his content so maybe I’m wrong.

Crazy enough he predicted the Tkachuk trade almost exactly right

Reactions: BabyBennettov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad