Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Cup keeper in shambles
1722609840787.jpeg

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I’ve been back from Japan since Sunday but forgot to post this. I mentioned how when I got there we’d have to do some sake bombs in honor of Zito-San. We stayed in Kyoto for one night at this very old fashioned traditional Japanese hotel (which was an incredible experience btw) and had dinner there and we had sake so here’s a snapshot of the picture of me taking one with panthers pulse playing in the background. Didn’t want to blast it too loud as we had the room to ourselves and people were eating in the neighboring rooms but had to play panthers pulse. I still can’t fathom that any of this is real
IMG_6198.jpeg

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I’ve been back from Japan since Sunday but forgot to post this. I mentioned how when I got there we’d have to do some sake bombs in honor of Zito-San. We stayed in Kyoto for one night at this very old fashioned traditional Japanese hotel (which was an incredible experience btw) and had dinner there and we had sake so here’s a snapshot of the picture of me taking one with panthers pulse playing in the background. Didn’t want to blast it too loud as we had the room to ourselves and people were eating in the neighboring rooms but had to play panthers pulse. I still can’t fathom that any of this is real
View attachment 898774
How is Japan? Been wanting to go for a while. The anime nerd in me is screaming.

• Love
Reactions: BabyBennettov

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Does anyone else feel that we may be the most disrespected Stanley cup championship team in recent memory?

I haven’t read any articles about our run, about teams wanting to build a roster similar to ours, hardly any national media attention. I know we backed into a game 7 win but we went through the hardest path to glory and it wasn’t close.

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Does anyone else feel that we may be the most disrespected Stanley cup championship team in recent memory?

I haven’t read any articles about our run, about teams wanting to build a roster similar to ours, hardly any national media attention. I know we backed into a game 7 win but we went through the hardest path to glory and it wasn’t close.
Who cares? They hate us cause they ain't us.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
How is Japan? Been wanting to go for a while. The anime nerd in me is screaming.
It was fantastic! We were supposed to go in 2020 and right before we were supposed to leave Covid hit so it’s been a long time coming, really happy to finally go. It was her second time but my first time. It was the country I always wanted to visit the most. I met my fiance as she was cosplaying at a convention so we’re super into that stuff too, that’s why we stayed in akihabara. All the anime, manga, video games, arcades. Stayed a day in Kyoto. We were going to do universal because of the Nintendo land but it was bad planning on our end. Didn’t realize it was in Osaka which would’ve been a 2+hr bullet train ride and cost like 176 usd round trip for each person. And I thought the Nintendo museum was open in Kyoto, apparently they finished building it but it’s not open yet, so it kinda sucked not being able to do those two things, but overall we still did a lot and had a blast. I definitely recommend going. And they take credit cards and the transit card (suica) pretty much everywhere. We took out 10,000 yen in cash which is like 64 usd and we just needed it for one dinner and buying something at one of the shrines. Everywhere else took card and suica, even used the suica at the arcade. Went to 3 poke centers, went to the Nintendo stores in Tokyo and Kyoto, they had a Capcom store and cafe, we ate at a square enix cafe (final fantasy 1-6), got deserts at the Kirby cafe (the smaller one at the train station). Wish we could’ve eaten at the Pokemon cafe but it’s hard to get a reservation, same with the bigger Kirby cafe. But they got so much cool stuff and many of those cool pop up cafes.
IMG_2139.jpeg

IMG_6010.jpeg

IMG_6036.jpeg

Oh, and I came across at least one thing with tkachuk on it
IMG_6168.jpeg

Last edited:

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida

i literally saw more golden knight stuff (even after i blocked most) than i have of our cup win

but we won, and we did it against the biggest stars of the league.

FWIW i do think the lightning get the most disrespected of recent winners cause of the whole covid thing, everyone puts an asterisk on theirs, for right or wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00