Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Is Barkov actually 6'3"? By comparison, he seems almost as tall as Mikkola here (6'5) and a little taller than Luosty (6'3"). Lundell is supposed to be 6'1.

Granted, shoes/ positioning/ posture could be misleading.

He's probably like 6'3.5" or something. I've always thought he looked taller than 6'3"

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I still do not understand the no icing call there on Bouchard. Draisaitl stops skating as well, as he thinks it was icing as well.

I cannot fathom what would have happened if Edmonton scores there, and then we lose in OT, because of this missed call.

Reminds me of when Allen hit the corner 3 for the Heat against the Spurs in Game 6 of the Finals. After the shot, the officials stopped the play to review the shot. Following the shot, Duncan inbounds the ball, and Parker goes does to try to win the game, which he doesnt. The thing is, the officials review of the play was not an official timeout, and during the Allen 3, Duncan was on the bench. So he should not have been able to come back in, and inbound the ball to Parker.

Its these type of moments that have me asking what if.

Reactions: harv33173

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I still do not understand the no icing call there on Bouchard. Draisaitl stops skating as well, as he thinks it was icing as well.

I cannot fathom what would have happened if Edmonton scores there, and then we lose in OT, because of this missed call.

Reminds me of when Allen hit the corner 3 for the Heat against the Spurs in Game 6 of the Finals. After the shot, the officials stopped the play to review the shot. Following the shot, Duncan inbounds the ball, and Parker goes does to try to win the game, which he doesnt. The thing is, the officials review of the play was not an official timeout, and during the Allen 3, Duncan was on the bench. So he should not have been able to come back in, and inbound the ball to Parker.

Its these type of moments that have me asking what if.
Icing calls were consistently inconsistent all playoffs
We scored on one that shouldve been called vs boston

Reactions: harv33173

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Oilers inquiring about a potential linemate for Draisaitl

1721958374688.png

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Barkov bringing the cup to Tampere 31.7. Its free tickets. I just got two but its 2 hours drive away and I got work. Will see can I make it.

I cant believe Lundell or the other dont have anything planned for fans. At least nothing is announced. There gonna be selling this shirt at the event and online

1722122910214.png

1722122946165.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad