Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IdleTraveller

Mar 30, 2024
London, UK

I thought Ekblad was gonna collapse that shit lmao

Forget about Ekky - how about that torrid clinch there between Tkachuk and Lorentz ;). Talk about lewd acts... Also, I think Chucky's championship belt is jealous.

BTW, I'm getting a clear indication that hockey players are terrible dancers, or at least the champion ones are. The amount of white boy dancing is taking me back to uni days, and those were dark days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gentle Man

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
Am I only one that feels like I dont care about next season at all at the moment ;)

I know the closer it gets it will matter but right now I dont really give a flying f*** what we do with UFA's
You are certainly not alone. I'm not annoyed by it, but I just can't be bothered to use bandwidth. Mainly because that win still feels so good. And has every day since.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Just tell Drysiedel Panthers ain’t done with you. What you did to Barky our captain won’t be forgotten. Panthers always remember !!!!!!

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
No one congratulated us. So f***ing hated.

Idgaf

hollywood-hogan-hulk-hogan.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad