Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

IdleTraveller

Mar 30, 2024
London, UK
I love this thread but my God, it's making me feel old. I'm starting to get more impressed by how the whole team are sustaining the partying sans sleep for days than by them winning the cup ;)!

BTW, loved the radio interviews with the Finns - hilarious

Anybody posted this yet? 🤣
Not that I condone pissing in a bush but since when is that a "lewd act"?

Rat Trick

#CatsAreComing
Apr 23, 2014
Been working my ass off and not been able to join the partying. Crazy amount messages coming here, I'm still behind like hundred pages.. 😂 reading them all, though. We have all summer to do so.

Awesome to see the team going - even barky partying like there's no tomorrow 😅

Anyway, today my summer vacation started, we are leaving to Rhodes (Greece) on Sunday..

Life is pretty freaking good atm! Hope you are all enjoying!

Salute 🤌 (been saving this champagne for a very special moment - today it is!)

1000013278.jpg

E. Lmfao, as I am writing this, I thought I need to open one window from our balcony to get the air going, 'cause it's so hot in here. I have to remove one of the Panthers jerseys there to get to the window - all of the sudden I hear someone screaming from the street "put the jersey back, I'm trying to take a picture here" 🤣🤣

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I love this thread but my God, it's making me feel old. I'm starting to get more impressed by how the whole team are sustaining the partying sans sleep for days than by them winning the cup ;)!

BTW, loved the radio interviews with the Finns - hilarious

Not that I condone pissing in a bush but since when is that a "lewd act"?

Because it involves whipping out your ding dong in public whether it is visible or not lmao

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Does this twitter reply make me a dick.

View attachment 888691
You know… seeing this post really brings a unique perspective. We can all be complete assholes all year long (and deservedly so) and there is literally no rebuttal to what we say because we can just post a picture of the cup (like I have 2945 times already) and that’s it. There is no comeback. Im going to enjoy this year so much!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad