Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Sounds like the league asked GMs to make it quick and cut on the congrats-BS or 12-men crew taking the podium…

Okay… Nice…

Not like it felt quicker than other drafts my Gary… Heck, we waited 3 full-minutes for a f***ing guy to find the button for your brand-new Trade-horn !

The show was a success IMO… But not because you manage to make it quicker, it was actually one of the longest I can remember !

nWo 4 life !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: batting1k

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
It was cool to hear Mo mention Gudas’ contributions to this team.
It would’ve been nice if he was still here. But, who knows if it all ends the same if he was? Loved Gudas on the Panthers, though.

I was wondering that also. But Kuli was fantastic so not sure it could have been any better if we swapped them. And I also love The Butcher.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I love me some Gudas, but IMO Kulikov was better in thia playoff run than Gudas was in the 2023 playoff run. Kulikov played the best hockey of his life in the Finals.
I didn’t tweet this but I share the same sentiment. I still think it’s crazy having Kuli back after all these years and winning a cup with him. I was a junior in high school/17 when we drafted him and now I’m 32, almost half my lifetime ago.
IMG_5588.jpeg

FloridaMan

May 24, 2024

The Panthers, aside from a passing mention on ESPN, were not mentioned by team executives throughout the draft.

“No one likes us,” general manager Bill Zito joked at the end of the draft Saturday afternoon. “Is there any Canadian media here? I’m just kidding.’’

Full article:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad