SCF | VI | "They Said 'I'll Bet They'll Never Make It', But Just Look At Us Holding On" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 5.21.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Draisaitl is the MVP of the cup finals even though no one will in media will dare to say it out loud...

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Closing in on the "Average Career Games Played" for NHL players. But just in Playoff games alone. :laugh:

The way he's got there has been a little fudged, but full credit to him as well, for reinventing his game to play a different, lesser role effectively. And also seeming to be pretty good at picking "winners" to sign on with. Including some real darkhorse candidates like all those Habs games he got in.

Meanwhile Jeff Skinner still looking to sniff his first playoff game.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
It's not even about Edmonton winning, the Panthers look lifeless in game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals in a series in which they're on the verge of getting reverse swept. They're f***ed if this goes 7.

Reactions: ProjectPanthers

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
This series shifted when Draisatl injured Barkov.
Florida were already outplayed in game 1, Bob just saved them and hasn't been able to since.

No disrespect to Barkov, but he isn't exactly known to be an offense dynamo (if there was an injury at all).

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
The good news for Florida is that Bob looks to be on his game.

Unfortunately his entire team have checked out for the year. I guess we would rather be golfong right now.

I think Florida's gritty forechecking game has got to be tiring for them. Who knows what injuries they are playing with. But a little luck and momentum shift might give them a spurt of energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad