SCF | VI | "They Said 'I'll Bet They'll Never Make It', But Just Look At Us Holding On" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 5.21.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Why do i have to listen to David Amber talking again. Go away. There is absolutely no possible way that he is among the best crew that the monopolistic Rogers sports entity can put together for a Stanley Cup Finals broadcast.

Reactions: Macheteops

Macheteops

Apr 13, 2005
"ThE pAnTheRs aRe OuT oF gAs"

How?

They have an insanely deep squad. They get offensive contributions from so many different players.

The Oilers were playing McDavid and Draisaitl 30 minutes a night in Round 2. They should be exhausted by now.

There's no excuse for Florida.

Panthers had a deep run the year before too but I agree definitely not an excuse with the minutes McDavid/Drai play

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
"ThE pAnTheRs aRe OuT oF gAs"

How?

They have an insanely deep squad. They get offensive contributions from so many different players.

The Oilers were playing McDavid and Draisaitl 30 minutes a night in Round 2. They should be exhausted by now.

There's no excuse for Florida.

Nugent-Hopkins is the main reason they got past Vancouver. Dude stepped up massively in that series.

Reactions: robertocarlos

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm fully expecting Florida to turn on the jets with under ten minutes to go. How many goals they let in before then? Who knows.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Florida Panthers right now….

IMG_6439.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Tryamw and Czechboy

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Florida were already outplayed in game 1, Bob just saved them and hasn't been able to since.

No disrespect to Barkov, but he isn't exactly known to be an offense dynamo (if there was an injury at all).
Barkov completely dominated mcdavid in the 1st 3 games and then Draisaitl took him out. Now there is a ghost of Barkov playing with scrambled brain. Draisaitl won this series.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Panthers had a deep run the year before too but I agree definitely not an excuse with the minutes McDavid/Drai play
I don't think it's an excuse. Just seems to be the objective reality. The legs don't seem to be there. This kind of play could get them by in the regular season but it's not remotely enough for the Finals.

Reactions: Macheteops

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I don't think it's an excuse. Just seems to be the objective reality. The legs don't seem to be there. This kind of play could get them by in the regular season but it's not remotely enough for the Finals.
The extra day off between games is far more beneficial to Edmonton, simply because they play a higher tempo speedy game

Reactions: RedRocking
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad