SCF | VI | "They Said 'I'll Bet They'll Never Make It', But Just Look At Us Holding On" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 5.21.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
May as well just give the cup to the Oilers tonight. Panthers have no interest in this game. And the chances of them showing up in game 7 will be zero.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Perry playing 214th game in the playoffs, most among active players tied Bourque and Low at #14 all time. Great career.

Closing in on the "Average Career Games Played" for NHL players. But just in Playoff games alone. :laugh:

The way he's got there has been a little fudged, but full credit to him as well, for reinventing his game to play a different, lesser role effectively. And also seeming to be pretty good at picking "winners" to sign on with. Including some real darkhorse candidates like all those Habs games he got in.

Reactions: LeHab

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
2 shots on goal in a period in which they trailed for over half of it, think the series has officially flipped to being in favor of Edmonton.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
How does Maurice watch the last 3 games and this period and change nothing but swapping out a few depth players?

Change the lines? Make an adjustment to the system? Do literally anything? Anyone on this forum could chew gum and watch their team choke the series

Reactions: Mez and um

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
2 shots on Stu?

Change up that strategy.

Loved the period.

Amazing start but 1-0 is not enough. If I'm a Panther fan, after that period, I'm happy and regroup for Period 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad