GDT: SCF | VI | "They Said 'I'll Bet They'll Never Make It', But Just Look At Us Holding On" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 5.21.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Inject Shania Into Your Veins

• "We Might've Took The Long Way, We Knew We'd Get There Someday"

• "I'm Glad We Didn't Listen, Look At What We Would Be Missing"

• "We're Still Together, Still Going Strong"

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

Haven't seen any of our beat point it out, but Holloway out, Kane possibly coming in?

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
Had a thought this morning...

For us oldtimers, especially those who witnessed the '80's runs, this is an exciting experience, but it's not new. Even those who were old enough in 2006 have experienced the excitement first hand.

However, for an entire new generation of fans, tonight is the biggest game they have ever witnessed. Those lucky enough to be in the building are in for an experience they will never forget for the rest of their lives.

This is what being a fan is all about. These moments are why we watch the hundreds upon hundreds of games leading up to this point.

o98

Feb 26, 2003
Edmonton, Alberta
Had a thought this morning...

For us oldtimers, especially those who witnessed the '80's runs, this is an exciting experience, but it's not new. Even those who were old enough in 2006 have experienced the excitement first hand.

However, for an entire new generation of fans, tonight is the biggest game they have ever witnessed. Those lucky enough to be in the building are in for an experience they will never forget for the rest of their lives.

This is what being a fan is all about. These moments are why we watch the hundreds upon hundreds of games leading up to this point.
Bingo. Just like in '06, fans get made on nights like this one. Hopefully a lot of happy fans in Edmonton!

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Honestly not sure that I like Kane coming in. Holloway might be a liability, but I feel like Kane is a higher risk for dumb penalties and the play dying on his stick.
Holloway has 2 goals in this series so far. So does McLeod.
They are the leading goal scorers on the team behind McDavid in this series.

I am not sure how much of an upgrade Kane is offensivley and his defence has been very leaky.

Last edited:

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
We need RNH to show up as well. How many times this guy would have scored if he one time the puck instead of dusting it?
I just heard that he hasn't been on the ice for an even strength goal for in the finals??? He and Leon will break out tonight.

Reactions: Biltmore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad