GDT: SCF | V | "Big Game Hunting" | Oilers @ Panthers | 5.18.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
It’s funny because MacT was on Oilers Now the other day and said all the former Oilers in media right now are still big Oilers fans. Simpson, Gretzky, Messier and of course Gazdic lol
Gretzky f***ing picked Dallas over the Oilers. I'm sorry but f*** that. I am pretty sure Messier also called us losing in another series. Simpson still harbours some weird grudge for being canned as a coach. Gazdic is about the only real guy genuinely pulling for us it seems. Probably why they kept him off the game intermission panel.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Lol yeh I heard that hit was a bit surprised to hear about Simmer. Doesn’t come off as a supporter, but he’s a pro.
That’s exactly it, they’re too pro to show it. Since it was MacT saying it I trust it, he’s one of them and still friends with these guys.

Gazdic shows it but whatever we love him

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Time for the PP to show that they are truly #1. Having on goal on an ugly 5 on 3 doesn't cut it

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Gretzky f***ing picked Dallas over the Oilers. I'm sorry but f*** that. I am pretty sure Messier also called us losing in another series. Simpson still harbours some weird grudge for being canned as a coach. Gazdic is about the only real guy genuinely pulling for us it seems. Probably why they kept him off the game intermission panel.
Well according to Mactavish they still all root for the Oilers and watch. I mean their buddy Coffey is on the bench, they all won championships as oilers.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
I get the ice is bad but McDavid cant fumble the puck like this. Both PPs got completely ruined because of a McDavid fumble.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Top 6 (including PP) needs to get going. Yes they scored a bunch last game but bottom 6 / PK more than done their job again...already

mkatcherin00

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
They need to shoot pucks and crash on the pp and stop being so damn fancy sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad