GDT: SCF | V | "Big Game Hunting" | Oilers @ Panthers | 5.18.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
If nothing, I will give props when they are deserved and earned. Go Stu.

I’m not saying anything else for fear of f***ing up the karma.
He was a big game goalie going back to his junior days. His playoffs save pct. is a little deceiving because he's showed up late in series. Of course, they might have closed some of these series out earlier if he had performed better early (like this one that really should be 2-2) but....better late than never.

Reactions: brentashton

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
He was a big game goalie going back to his junior days. His playoffs save pct. is a little deceiving because he's showed up late in series. Of course, they might have closed some of these series out earlier if he had performed better early (like this one that really should be 2-2) but....better late than never.
He hasn’t convinced me yet but my post history will show that I waffle back and forth on the guy. I just don’t know what to say…

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
He hasn’t convinced me yet but my post history will show that I waffle back and forth on the guy. I just don’t know what to say…
Skinner is a divisive player for sure. I've mostly been in his corner because there's been more good than bad throughout his career but my faith in him has been tested severely at times in these playoffs.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
Skinner is a divisive player for sure. I've mostly been in his corner because there's been more good than bad throughout his career but my faith in him has been tested severely at times in these playoffs.
Yeah but got to give him Credit he has turned it around

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
It’s funny because MacT was on Oilers Now the other day and said all the former Oilers in media right now are still big Oilers fans. Simpson, Gretzky, Messier and of course Gazdic lol
Lol yeh I heard that hit was a bit surprised to hear about Simmer. Doesn’t come off as a supporter, but he’s a pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad