GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Yeah, but I think they'll eventually be back. McDavid is still in his prime and has many years left in him and more chances to win the Cup. Signed, a Panthers fan.
Maybe. A lot of things broke their way this year though as far as the path to the Stanley Cup Finals goes though. I doubt the path will be as easy next year as there are some very good teams in the West.

• Haha
Reactions: CantHaveTkachev

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
8tyzfm.jpg

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
I think the Oilers will win tonight. They will be desperate, but lets see if their defense can keep us off the scoresheet. Hoping to win the cup at home-ice in game 5 anyways.

LGP!

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Yeah, but I think they'll eventually be back. McDavid is still in his prime and has many years left in him and more chances to win the Cup. Signed, a Panthers fan.

You really feel like the window is closing

McDavid 2 years away from new contract

Drai& Bouchard need new mega deals

Ekholm getting old

Prospect pool?

RMF5630

Jun 13, 2022
The Oilers desperately need Draisaitl to get going. Maybe they should try re-uniting him with McDavid at Even Strength? I'm not sure playing him with Perry is going to help him turn things around right now.
Perry is done. He is a liability, just don't know what choices they have. Also, that 3rd D pairing is scary, not in a good way.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Would like to see the panthers finish it up in G4. Didn’t think I’d feel this way but while I don’t particularly like a few players, I like the team and the way they’re constructed, the way they play absent some of the cheap stuff. Close it out. Hoist your cup.
In all the jokes and what not some pertinent history has been forgotten

Paul Maurice with the jets swept the Oilers

Paul Maurice with the panthers is on the verge of sweeping the Oilers

PM seems to know "how to shut down" oilers' offense. McDrai should have learned from the jets trashing IMO. I really don't think Maurice has changed is neutral ice systems that much compared to what he ran with the Jets.

Oilers can blame whoever they want.... but their 5 primer scorers (McDavid, Drai, Hyman, RNH, Bouchard) have zero goals in the first 3 games. In a series of 7 games that is too long to go without any offensive output from your premier players unless you have prime hasek in net

Personally I just want this series done so we can start the off-season festivities soon ;)

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Panthers do need to wrap this up tonight, a spark of life could be enough to send McDrai on a biblical tear even if the rest of the team is straight ass

• Wow
Reactions: PromisedLand
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad