GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
So naive.

The finals are over largely because of a player you and others here refuse to acknowledge was a big reason why. And if enough people like you continue to validate these mistakes the team will never reach its full potential. The Oilers deserve better, much, much smarter fans that can remember things for longer than a single period.
Talk like this after a game, not DURING the game we are currently up 2.

Reactions: Davo Ikinzom

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
So naive.

The finals are over largely because of a player you and others here refuse to acknowledge was a big reason why. And if enough people like you continue to validate these mistakes the team will never reach its full potential. The Oilers deserve better, much, much smarter fans that can remember things for longer than a single period.
Imagine hating an Oiler so much it overrides your love of the team. You’re getting dunked on and rightly so.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
I feel the same way. But it blows my mind that certain fans can be so negative despite the fact their team is in the Stanley Cup finals.

Some fans truly deserve to have a miserable shit hockey team.

Can we exile him to the Sabres fanbase?

Reactions: McSuper

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
So naive.

Nah. That’s 1000% not why these finals are close to over.

Lol validate mistakes. No I acknowledge them then hope that our starting goalie rebounds and gets the next one. He has been, which is why we are in the Stanley Cup finals. I’ll continue to support the only chance we have at a Cup this year. Rather do that and enjoy this amazing run then cry over randoms on a forum.

• Haha
Reactions: MessierThanThou

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
They’ve outscored them 5-1 in the last 40 minutes of game time. That’s a pretty positive sign, despite the 0-3 hole.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Guys guys, everyone punch yourself in the balls. WE are the reason Holland signed Campbell, WE are the reason the Oilers didn’t use a first round pick on a goalie for 10+ years, WE are the reason Skinner is our starter.

Nothing else. It falls on the shoulders of 5 or 6 members of HF Oil cause Messierthanthou cried so.

• Haha
Reactions: Satire
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad