Useless Thread MDCCCXCV: Forever Continued

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I generally agree but I will say, some people literally cant help it. A co worker had thyroid cancer, thyroid removed and that controls your metabolism. Next time you see an overweight person .. see if they have a 1 inch scar on their throat.

I know someone who has been dealing with an overactive thyroid. I’m not talking about those with serious physical ailments. I’m talking about those who willfully destroy their lives with gluttonous actions and then asks to be catered to because of said actions. It’s no different than someone who is willfully an alcoholic or drug addict and refuses to change.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
  • Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood Afternoon my McDingleberry hating friend ! :) 🍓 My fellow Meth Kitten fans are on suicide watch & many are threatening to never watch them again if they blow this. A loss could be devastating to this franchise. And of course we all know that bandwagon king. Mr. Price, will never let me live it down. :shakehead

Since people still foolishly pay to watch Sullivan-coached Penguins hockey teams, I’m sure Ze Kittens (even if they cough up a hairball) will be just fine. :nod:

It’ll just mean your bandwagon will be a lot less crowded is all. :)

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
It tells the story of the downfall of the nation's top actress, Baek A Jin, and her hidden face. Baek A Jin, a sociopath, is someone who has a dazzling appearance and a kind personality, but she thoroughly punishes anyone who offends her by revealing her evil side. In order to get what she wants, she puts the people around her under her control and controls them, and is a person with the insight to see through the intentions of her opponents.

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
김유정

that is the woman from that other kdrama with the convenience store employee !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad