Useless Thread MDCCCXCV: Forever Continued

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Based on that picture of his meal at Knotts last night I'd say he's well on his way ! :laugh: :help:

Sadly he’s probably a stick compared to the general populace, for now.

But can we please stop saying “plus size” and “fat acceptance”?? You’re not “plus sized” you’re fat. Idk why we have to accept heart disease at a mass scale because you’re too lazy to fix a meal, or walk a minimum of 30mins a day. It’s really not that hard.

Reactions: Oogie Boogie

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20240621_125723848.jpg

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Sadly he’s probably a stick compared to the general populace, for now.

But can we please stop saying “plus size” and “fat acceptance”?? You’re not “plus sized” you’re fat. Idk why we have to accept heart disease at a mass scale because you’re too lazy to fix a meal, or walk a minimum of 30mins a day. It’s really not that hard.
I generally agree but I will say, some people literally cant help it. A co worker had thyroid cancer, thyroid removed and that controls your metabolism. Next time you see an overweight person .. see if they have a 1 inch scar on their throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad