SCF - Game 7: The Game of Fates, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan120420

Dec 2, 2010
McDavid is McInvisible, hope it stays that way.

Great game by the Panthers so far. 20 more mins!

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
This 3rd period is going to dictate the narrative around McDavid for a long, long time. And rightfully so.

Human beings love hyperbole.

The narrative around McDavid is that he's easily a top 5 player in NHL history who is dragging an average lineup, AHL goalie, and substitute teacher masquerading as coach to within a game of the Cup.

Swap out McDavid for a decent center and this team might not make the playoffs. The narrative around him should be that he's a generational player who cannot win it all on his own.

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
you know oilers will get at least 1 more powerplay this 3rd.

Can florida hold on? Find out on the next episode of You think you can dive better than a 5th grader

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
I love using this site that is specifically designed to talk about hockey that ceases to function when people most want to talk about hockey

I expected Florida potentially choking a 3-0 finals lead would cause HF to choke, I didn't expect just the Ullmark thing would do it lol

Reactions: Szechwan

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Should be McDavid's either way. They don't award the Conn Smythe for game 7 only. There's no comparable to which player was better in these playoffs overall.
That would be s trophy, as a skater, I wouldn't want to pick up. He's been awesome, but I can't see a player being happy with it. Still 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad